Friday, October 17, 2014

Go Mets

Quite a while ago a week or two at least I put up a post that listed three things the meds needed to do to get better next year. First one was to have one of the Molina brothers train Travis d'Arnaud and how to be a catcher. The second one was to move in the fences at Citi Field. I forget what the third one was, the dictating this I can't go back and figure it out. News flash! Earlier this week that they will be moving in at Citi Field. So we can check that box, if you are comfortable with a British ISM like take that box.

This freaking app! I try to say the words tic that box and in one case it says take that box and in the other case it says check that box. The first time I said it in this paragraph it still won't right tick, it writes I don't know what, I don't know what it right. Now I'm babbling. This dictation business is harder than it looks.

All that said, and under the adventures in blogging category, I decided to not check any of my copy for typographical errors and simply allow it to rest as it lies. If that makes any sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home