Thursday, September 18, 2014

Blogger

A friend of mine recently asked me about blogging.  One of the first questions was where to do it.  I suggested Wordpress or Blogger as two popular blogging platforms, just to get the guy started.  And the second the word Blogger streamed off my fingertips I started in on the bitching and moaning about what has to be one of the most annoying services Google offers.

Case in point, look at the two posts below this one.  The one titled Jackie's  5th Amendment features a triple space between paragraphs whereas the one titled One Cent, Plus Shipping features the double space that actually reflects my keyboard input.

I have no idea which format this post will be, since Blogger seems to change its mind in an arbitrary fashion.  Speaking as what's technically referred to as a loose control freak, it really pisses me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home