Friday, August 29, 2014

Oculus Rift, or I See You've Got Your Brand New Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat

What a great fucking name for anything, including the spat between Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton.  The first, not the second.  Which is just a line from a song.

In any case, this gif tells the whole story ...


When they start feeding console-grade video games through this baby it will be the last time you hear from me.  Period.  Full Stop.  I'll post a video of the boys singing Sweet Virginia and will be gone.

Old folks caveat:  There was a moment near the end of Wolfenstein: The New Order that surprised me with such violence (the event wasn't violent, it was the shock of the event that was violent) that I almost fell out of my seat.  This raises concerns about something happening screen left or screen right and old folks snapping their scrawny little old-person's necks while turning their heads to see what's going on.

Maybe there's an exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home