Sunday, April 08, 2012

The Tao of Caleb 2

First, a revision of the painting shown yesterday. I've changed the name of the main character to Caleb Banks. Although now I'm thinking about changing it again.



Second, a more recent painting.


More recent?
Yes.
Than yesterday?
Yes. I'm painting one a day, with the odd break.
Oh.
I can feel the influence of Augusta National on your work.
Yes you can. The above depicts the 12th hole at Augusta.
I get nauseated just looking at it.
It's a stressful hole. But at least when you put your ball in the water you can usually find it.
Which is nice. Golf balls are expensive these days.
I'm thinking about Oratio.
What does that mean?
Oratio. As the first name of my character.
Really?
As in, off the top of my head, "There are more things in heaven and earth than dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio."
Oh, that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home