Monday, April 09, 2012

Be The Brand!

Curiosity got the better of me and I googled Tamara Jacobs, a woman I haven't thought about in I don't know how many years. Lo and behold, there she was, president of Tamara Jacobs Communications. If you are in crisis, or just need some media training, I would suggest clicking here. She gets my highest recommendation.
Update moments after publishing: Look! Click on the "Clients" tab. She's got a blurb from some guy from the ADA talking about the very event! What fun is this!
How many exclamation marks is that?
I know. But I got excited. I apologize.
And it's laughable to think anybody reading this blog needs crisis management.
Yes it is. I apologize for that too.
Or if they did, that they'd use this blog as a resource for obtaining consulting services.
Okay, enough already. I apologized.
I can just imagine the conversation: "Hello, you don't know me but my company is being investigated by Rolling Stone Magazine and I need to train my spokesperson for the worst case scenario. I read about your company in The Year of Magical Painting and was hoping you would help."
The mind reels, doesn't it?
Yes it does.
I suppose, in the interest of inclusion, I should mention that we were both working for a company called Van Vechten and Associates. Prettiest office I ever had. Beautiful brownstone. 12 foot ceilings. Fireplace. I looked out across East 64th Street right at the Plaza Athenee. The tenant above was Carolina Herrera, the fashion designer. She was quite pleasant, by the way. But her husband was an ass.

Those were some fun times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home