Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This is why I don't live in L.A.

This is a picture of Vanessa Hudgens filling up her car.



Which isn't important on any level. But how 'bout those three guys taking her picture. Plus the guy who actually took it makes four. Minimum. I mean, she's filling up her car. She's not even dressed up.

The thing I like about living in Troy is that people never bug me for autographs or ask to take pictures while I'm eating. I say this with the assumption that I'm way more famous than this woman. Who is she, even?
I thought everybody in Hollywood drove electric cars.
Apparently not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In re: the picture - Some years back, when I asked my cowboy-boot consultant from Austin "cuffs: in or out?" she replied, "Only a Yankee or a piker wears jeans outside their boots." I don't dare ask about cutoffs.

BTW, who is this Hudgens person?

-Chisholm

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home