Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Have we discussed this?



Although I'm fond of it, especially with the dots, I'm not sure how good it is. I wish Clement Greenberg was still alive.

Likewise, have we discussed this?



There is some thinking about retitling the second to read: "It's Even Worse in Europe".
Can you even do that?
Of course I can.
Have two paintings with the same name?
Of course I can.
Are you going to erase stuff? You're like a madman with the white paint these days.
Yeah. I might just white it out and start over. It would be fun to catch the tail end of the Wall Street demonstrations and strike an optimistic note.
You think this painting, retitled, is striking an optimistic note?
Of course I do.
Oh. I kind of liked it the way it was.
I'm of two minds.
Aren't we all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home