Friday, October 15, 2010

My favorite video of the day...

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I missed the Japanese Grand Prix at Suzuka. Oy gevalt, as they say in Japan.

Nonetheless, wandering around u-tube I found this: my favorite video of the day. Only problem is that it's in German.



For you pathetic monolinguists, here's Mark Webber sharing his thoughts in English. Mahk Webbah!



Now that the cool stuff is over, it's fun to guess how much Krugerrand they invested in building that simulator. Me? I'm awaiting the arrival of F1 2010 (the video game). Because I'm a boy at heart.

If you weren't paying attention, Vettel won; Webber came in second. Me? If Alonso can't make up the ground, I'm rooting for Webber to win the championship. It will be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home