Thursday, March 25, 2010

The current state of Dick Fuld

Here are images of The Indictable Fuld at the end of Days One and Two. I capitalize the terms because I believe what I do on Wall Street is THAT important.





While desperately in need of a third day, I'm pretty pleased. I'll give you highlights soon, but not now.

I kind of like those two little goobers that people colored in. One is the Illuminati/Brotherhood of Masons triangle (like the one on the dollar bill--conspiracy theory is rampant on Wall Street). I asked the woman who inscribed the one above his brow what it was and she looked at me oddly, as if surprised I couldn't tell.

"The Virgin Mary," she told me.



Ironically, I had thought it was some kind of devil's horn. Lord have mercy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home