Monday, February 23, 2009

New Bike Helmet

What's the phrase? Hail Fellow, Helmet?


Anyway, this is a picture of the bicycle helmet I want to buy. It's called a Catlike Whisper.

The only problem is that it's not available in the U.S. Something to do with safety ratings. That said, it is available in Canada, which is hardly the Third World, so come on. Likewise the U.K. So hello. Plus at least two teams in the Tour de France ride with them, so I'm figuring I'm gonna be okay.

But the logistics of getting the damned thing are a bit daunting. There's one on eBay, but it's a medium. Me? My head's so big because it's full of ideas. I think I might be able to get it shipped from England.

Look how cool it looks. This model is done up in the Basque orange for the TdeF Euskatel team:



I think I prefer the white.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

go for black - it's the best

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home