Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm not immune...

I'm not immune to self-doubt. Second-guessing. Self-flagellation. All the hyphenates, in fact.

And so, when I look at this graph ...



... I do wonder just who will be left to buy the paintings.

The good news? I've been shorting crude since it was at a buck-forty (Insider's tip: I've been using a leveraging device called a variable fulcrum) and I'm up just enough to buy the duplex in Julian Schnabel's pink Zanadu:



Palazzo Chupi. You can read about the particular apartment I'm interested in here. It's since been reduced to, I think, $19 million.

I love the tub. The idea, as I understand it, is that you can sit in the tub with a fire roaring behind you, fling open the doors to the bedroom, then fling open the balcony doors, and then watch the snow come down in the midst of a leisurely ablute.

The mind reels, does it not?

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home