Friday, January 23, 2009

While JPMorgan considers this information to be reliable, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness...



This graphic via Dealbreaker, via Bloomberg, via JPMorgan. What it reminded me most of, when I first saw it, was the graphs I used to look at back in the days when I wasn't a doctor but I played one on TV--the slides they would show in the back rooms of the American College of Cardiology that showed the degree to which atherosclerosis had clogged certain blood vessels.

The prognosis? HSBC, JPMorgan and Santander each might survive with angioplasty, a stent and extensive dietary/lifestyle modification. The rest of them? Yow, it's a bad time to be a bank.

Regarding The Year of Magical Painting, Season Three, while Geoffrey Raymond considers this information to be reliable, he cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home