Thursday, September 18, 2008

We are now seriously working on Greenberg



This, for the record, is the source photo I am using for "The Annotated AIG." It's a cropped version of the one from about five or six posts below. Some question remains as to whether I should include the hand with the pointed finger (cropped pretty severely here but more visible in the previous photo).

Cowardice shouts "No" inside my head. Objectivity tells me that the finger doesn't exactly lend itself to the way I paint, so I'm better off leaving well enough alone. My consistent need for self-destructive behavior is literally screaming, "Do the fucking hand, you pussy!"

Luckily, I won't have to decide until tomorrow or, perhaps, Saturday. Right now I'm trying to get that steely, scary glare in his eyes just right.

And as if that isn't enough of a hassle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home