Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Annotated Wintour, End of Day 2

Here is where we stand at the end of Day 2:



Things are filling out nicely, and it was an interesting day near the tents. That said, I think I'll collect my thoughts about the day and share them tomorrow. For now, as promised, this is the state of Big Anna as we speak.

Note: Because of the most annoying glitch imaginable, I am unable to update the photo on the actual eBay site. What a crappy organization eBay is--at least as far a my relatively extensive experience suggests. Given this, should you like to reach me, don't go through eBay but contact me directly.

Additional note: This is not to suggest taking eBay out of the loop. I am happy to conclude whatever transaction occurs in the appropriate manner, so that eBay gets it rightful fees. But right now, they are really pissing me off.

In a happier note: Doesn't Big Anna look nice? The field of annotations is quite a bit denser by now. I figure we are at perhaps 175 total annotations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home