Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Annotated Stearns

I'll save you the intermediate stuff for now and just throw down the beginning...



And where we are now...



The beauty of painting somebody who is, for all intensive purposes (I write it like this just to give you people something to talk about), not part of the general public's apperceptive mass is that I won't have to listen to a bunch of shit about how this doesn't seem right, or that could be done another way, or that maybe less purple, more yellow would be better.

Which, by the way, I always thought was something like saying to Juan Fangio, "Hey Juan, if you rethought the apex of turn five you might be able to get back on the gas a little sooner."

Me? I'm finding the whole thing pretty refreshing. Hell, I could paint just any old body and tell you he's Jimmy Cayne and you'd just pretty much have to go along with it.

That said, if you do know what Jimmy Cayne looks like, hold your comments til the end.

Thanks in advance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you still selling "The Annotated Bear" mural with comments from the employees and shareholders in marker?

Please let me know.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home