Wednesday, January 16, 2008

That whole shirt business with the photographer

Regarding that whole shirt business with the photographer, this is about the point at which I asked her if she would like me to take it off. My shirt only, as I remember, was the offer.



Nice picture, brought to you by Lisa Carpenter. I wish she'd sent me a bigger file because I know you guys like to print this stuff out and put it on your walls, but this is what we have.

Still, there's no denying the potent sexuality of the image--a blending of frank eroticism with what one might call a highly sensitized fin de siecle elegance. I'm shooting for a feature in New York Magazine's "50 most eligible bachelors" issue. If you are divorced, do you then become a bachelor again? I'll have to ask my attorney.

All that said, I might have repositioned my windward hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home