Friday, September 07, 2007

It's Not So Much Weariness...

It's not so much weariness as it is the size of my stomach.



This was taken during the painting of "Self Portrait II (That Boy Could Sure Eat Some Beets)" and is, of course, entitled "Portrait of the Artist's Stomach (Go ahead and eat all you like--we'll make more)."

Given that most of my time in Leesburg was spent eating not beets but, rather, Nacho Cheese Doritos and onion dip, the size of my stomach is not surprising. It is, however, a burden during the occasional 60 mile bike trip.

Likewise my double chin, which must weigh ten pounds by itself. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo on it that reads "objects in mirror may be closer than they appear." Obviously the letters would be inscribed in reverse, so I could read it while shaving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home