Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lee's Progress

My boy Bobby Lee is making great strides, starting with this:



And then this (note, I'm skipping a couple of layers in the interest of time):



Until, here, we have them untaped (but we still can't see any of the previously painted squares), awaiting the next phase:



The next phase starts, of course, like this:



Then turns into this (with a bad crop):



Then turns into this, as near as I can tell:



Me? I'm starting to get fired up. What you see above is the final iteration of this phase (barring some last minutes noodling). Once masked, this will leave only squares 5, 9 and Stuart's Square. Given that 5 and 9 contain none of the image and so will remain black, I have only Stuart's Square to paint.

After that, the unveiling.

Me? I'm starting to get fired up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home