Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Walton Ford



Every once in a while it's fun to just go to a show, stand back and say wow.

Thus, I would urge you to go to the Brooklyn Museum (the 2 and 3 trains let you out at the front door. Literally!) and see the Walton Ford show. If you are so inclined, you can then go upstairs and see the Annie Liebovitz show (which I liked better than some of my friends) and the guy from England who does the huge naked people.

Walton Ford is like Audobon on acid. You do the math.

Here's another one, in case you're math-challenged.



Visually communicating the majesty of the stuff defies the meager parameters of this blog, but I can tell you this: If I could paint like this guy, you think I'd be sitting here, talking to you guys?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home